Please allow at least 24 business hours for your textbook order to be processed.
*Please read the "Ordering Notes" below before placing your textbook order*
1. New or Used. Please select New or Used when choosing your books. We will make every attempt to fill your order
with the type of book (new or used) you requested. Should that type be unavailable, we will substitute
that type with the type we have in stock. (Note that this may cause your sales total to increase or
decrease, depending on the substitution).
2. If a class has texts listed as "Choice of Books", this means that you only have to choose 1(one) of the books that say "Choice of Books".
They are the same book, but offered in different bindings.
3. If a class has texts listed as "Bundle" and then "Included in Bundle", you can either pick the "Bundle" text only, which will include all of the parts that you need, or
choose any of the "Included in Bundle" books that you want to purchase. Do NOT order "Bundle" & "Included in Bundle" books together. This will result in a double order.
4. Online Access Codes are only available in NEW Textbooks. Used copies DO NOT have the code included.
If you need the code, you must purchase a NEW textbook.
5. Availability of used books is on a first come, first serve basis and is not guaranteed.
New books will be provided if used are not available. If you do not want anything substituted, please
choose the option for "No Substitutions" when checking out and books only available New will then be canceled from the order.
6. Textbooks not available at the time of your order will be put on backorder and charged to you when they are restocked and you will receive an automatic notification.
7. Rental textbooks are available in limited quantities which vary per title. If a textbook that you want to rent has hit its limit, we will simply not fill that order. You will have to re-order and purchase the title.
The University Store cannot and will not be held responsible for any issue regarding a purchase related to any online retailer other than ourselves.
Click Here To Order Your Textbooks
We have partnered with Rafter to offer another alternative to lowering your textbooks costs.
Textbook rentals have grown in popularity because of the savings that are offered, and we now have the ability to offer these great savings online.
This is an online option which means the entire transaction can be done in the comfort of your home.
Find your books, place the order, and your books will show up at your front door. At the end of the rental period, simply
print out the postage paid label and send the book back or return it to our store before the due date.
Due to limited availability, not all books are offered as rentals but the list will continue to grow.
It's that simple! Return to Ordering Tab and place your order.
Click Here to Find Your Course Textbooks